Lake 86 Terms And conditions
Online booking payments will be processed online through Truevo in GBP Sterling £.
- Listed below are the Terms and Conditions of Lake 86 a trading name of COTSWOLD WATER PARK HIRE LTD. No alterations or variations to these Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing.
- Lake 86 reserves the right to make changes to the services and activities advertised for any reason and without notice
- Any person using Lake 86s lake and facilities must complete, or have a valid risk acknowledgment completed on their behalf. Those participants under 18, or any other participant without their own valid Risk Acknowledgement, must ensure a legal guardian has fully completed on their behalf. Parties signing Risk Acknowlegments on behalf of younger customers state that they accept responsibility for the safety of themselves and for the supervision of children in their care.
- Lake 86 retains the rights to refuse accommodation of participants that are deemed as unsuitable condition. This is in the interests of safety to self and others.
- Customers take part in activities in the knowledge that participation is not without risk and serious misuse could be fatal.
- Lake 86 does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal customer property whilst onsite. Lake 86 does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to customer vehicles. Vehicles and their contents are left at their owner's risk.
- Lake 86 reserves the right to refuse admittance or to remove a participant from the premises should it be deemed necessary to do so. This includes any customer whose behaviour is considered antisocial and/or unsafe to themselves or others, or who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The decision of the Duty Manager on all matters of admittance will be final..
- Lake 86 reserves the right to refuse admittance to any participant who is not dressed appropriately for the activity.
- Lake 86 reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from the premises any person causing wilful damage to the facilities, fixtures, fittings or other property of Lake 86. Any party engaging in such behaviour will be liable to pay for the rectification, remedy and all damages caused. This includes any damage caused by misuse of equipment and/or failure to comply to supplied guidance and/or instructions.
- For health and safety reasons and to allow for safe management of other customers Lake 86 reserves the right to refuse entry to late arrivals.
- No refunds or compensation will be payable by Lake 86 in the event that any participant is not permitted to, refused permission or decides not to undertake or complete a session.
Group and Party Bookings
- If Lake 86 is providing catering for your group then specific dietary requirements must be communicated at the time of placing the booking to ensure these requirements are understood and can be met. Failure to provide adequate notice of any changes to dietary requirements may mean it impossible to deliver the service.
- If an alteration to a group booking is required then a minimum of 7 clear days notice must be provided to Lake 86.
- All changes are made in accordance with Lake 86 general refund and transfer policy.
- Party arrival: A party is required to present themselves to a member of staff 15 minutes prior to the confirmed session start time. Lateness will affect the length of provided session.
Prices and Payment
- Lake 86 reserves the right to change its prices and tariffs at any time. As much notice as possible will be given should a change in price occur.
Refunds and Transfers
- Lake 86 requires 7 clear days notice to provide a 50% refund.
- Any amendments more than 24 hours clear notice will be offered a session transfer. This requires the participant to specify an alternative date and time for their booking. With less than 24 hours notice Lake 86 cannot offer cancellations a refund or transfer.
- For Memberships please see the section below:-
Memberships when purchased will clearly show the membership type and start and end date of the membership in the order process.
Memberships can be paid in full at the time of purchase
Some Memberships can be paid for monthly. This will build a payment plan for you. This payment plan will clearly state what is due today and when the payments are due in the future and the amount to be paid on each day and how many payments their are.
This information will be shown in detail on the booking payment page. You will also be emailed it in the booking confirmation.
If you do pay for memberships monthly on a recurring basis. The website will email you 7 days prior to the payment being taken, reminding you that the amount of the payment and the date it will be taken.
On the payment date, your card will requested by the system and Truevo to take a payment of the agreed amount.
You will be send an email confirmation to confirm that payment was taken successfully or unsuccessfully.
If any unsuccessfull payment occurs then your membership will be ended automatically.
If you end your membership that terminates any future payments, but no refund will be given for any time the membership has been in place. You will not be able to resume your membership at a later date.
You can view, cancel your membership from your account area, when you login to the website.
By being a member you can then purchase member only activities on our website or at Lake 86
There are no membership trials.
To redeem your Lake 86, Gift Voucher: Enter your Claim Code when prompted during checkout, or follow these steps:
- Visit bookings.lake86.com
- Click Apply to Your Account and enter the Claim Code when prompted
Gift voucher funds are automatically applied to eligible orders during the checkout process. You must pay for any remaining balance on your order with another payment method. You can also redeem your gift voucher for jump sessions at reception.
Lake 86 Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers ("GCs") may be used only for the purchase of eligible products on bookings.lake86.com or at our reception. GC balances must be used within 2 years of the date of purchase.GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs are issued by Lake 86. Lake 86 is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. To redeem your GC, visit bookings.lake86.com or use them at our reception.
All bookings and payments are taken under UK law.
Registered Office is:-
COTSWOLD WATER PARK HIRE LTD.
The Cube, 19 Love Lane,
Company Registration Number: 08681100
You can use the following methods to contact us:-
- Contact form on our website
- Telephone: 01285 860086